The death of something!!..

Its not simple to make any thing in this world..Moreover it’s not easy to make anything that catches others mind. Almost every inch of this beautiful world is a hard work of some person..

It was during the time of a National Level Symposium conducted by our own branch in our college, i got the this idea of making something new, something tat could be a icon of that program.. So i started thinking about something that’s not made by anyone.. I thought of creating a thing like a model or icon for representing the essence of our branch into that program. As am being a electronics student, i thought of making a model with electronic components alone.. I was able to realize a model after long days of investigations.. Finally i made a model and myself named it as BILBO.. I showed it to all my friends... They liked it and told me to make a real model of it...

So i thought it seriously even though i had no experience in making models.. By consulting some artists and gaining some ideas about model making from net, i choose my own method of making a model wit thermocol as basic raw material..

It took almost 2 months to complete this model.. I am basically lazy to do something, but too i completed it.. There was none to help or advice me in my work.. Till the last day of its inauguration, none has seen it too.. I had sleepless nights wit it.. Some day i even didn't sleep.. I had to make new ideas to build each part, sometimes many ideas failed at first.. When i made it first, the complete structure collapsed.. Then i calculated the centre of gravity and moved according to it..

The hardest of all part for me to make was the body part.., the capacitor.. Its not a single piece.. I had to join many

pieces of thermocol to make it.. It took my most time.. I created a skeleton (pvc) first and then i built all things on it.. The complete model is replaceable for easy transportation.. I had to make many calculations to do it correctly.. The fun part of this is that, i had spend only 3000rs for making this model.. I used thermocol, tissue paper, 5lr's fevicol (synthetic resin), bergger wall putty, pvc pipes, wires, acrylic colors, gloss paints, plywood etc for making this a reality..

After completely finishing it, the model was 7ft height.. It was not boring according to me and from the comments i got..

A very important part of its making was the use of fevicol!.. I use to cover each and every part with at least 3 coats of fevicol, in order to preserve the thermocol. After that the whole thing needed to be dried in sunlight for 2 days, but for my unlucky time, I did this work on a rainy season. I used hair dryer to dry the whole thing!!

No one was there to help me in any inch of it (my brother gave me all supports), painting was also a hard job!! For all such reasons I couldn’t finish it on right time!! But the model was there for the program before at least 2 weeks!!.


But the only sadness in my heart is that, this work (my first one) had gave me no identity or value.. Even my work was not valued.. I gave to my college at free of cost.. I didn't buy even a penny for this work.. But for all the hard work, only sadness still remains in my heart... That work even hasn't preserved.. After their use, they threw it like a curry leaf.. It really hurts when i see it.. tears never drew from my eyes when I saw it in that dust covered corner of that staff room, but I couldn’t stop my tears when it disappeared fr

om there too.. For me, it was like my first child (any artist could knew its pain).. They just threw it like a piece of nothing.. I have even sleeped wit it for days.. It was a part of my life.. May be its because the place where i gave the thing doesn’t have any art loving people.. According to me, all of them are noting other than sense less idiotic creeps... now I hate that work of mine!!

Today am noting, but I know that one day i will be something, i will repay and they will repend on that day...,

This is the death of an Art!

Comments

Unknown said…
oh.. thats sad dude!!! couldnt u have just taken it bak home wid u???
Kusruthi said…
Wat 2 say abt the rubbish EC dept of our college. Teachers rules there. Students need to fight for very minute reasons there.
Most of the students repents on joining on the EC dept.
-end-
dnt b sad
tats was everygud thought abt BILBO .DNT FEEL BAD U WIL GET UR REWARD AT SUM PART OF LIFE.B +VE U HAVE LOT TO ACHIEVE.
nidheesh said…
daa thank you for making our program a success...its our hard work...u don't have to prove anything.....
abhina said…
hey itz k don b sad.....u hv done such a great work.........sum whr in life u ll b rewarded.......d almighty god z seeing......believe me u ll reach a height whr evry1 ll appreciate ur talent....don get disappointed..........
Manasa U said…
Hey dnt b downhearted...bcoz u r such an extraordinary personality...defenitly ur talents wl b rewarded...

Popular posts from this blog

The Dove Story

Time is going to kill my beautiful world